Our Amazons Players are the most important people in our club and playing for your team is the most important part of being an Amazon. Fair Play and respect for all others in the game is very important.
All Amazons FC Players should:
- Work hard in training and in matches to develop your skills and abilities;
- Set a good example for others, particularly your team mates, your opponents and your supporters;
- Accept defeat in the same way as you would accept a win;
- Not use inappropriate language.
Respect towards Opponents
- Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.
- Avoid rough play, and help injured opponents.
Respect towards the Referees:
- Accept the decision of the Referee without protest.
- Avoid words or actions which may mislead a Referee.
- Show due respect and be polite towards the Referee.
Respect towards coaches:
- Abide by the instructions of their Coach, as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of inclusion and fun and adventure we promote in the Amazons;
- Show due respect towards the coaches of the opposition.
If you are worried about anything please speak to your coach, or our Chairperson, Julie Scurfield