Each of our teams has a “Parent Rep”. The Parent Representative serves a primary role in maintaining good communication between Parents and Coaches, while also being a valuable resource to the coaches, management committee and the team. The Parent Reps and the Coaches work as a team to ensure all required communication takes place and that the team is supported, at training and on match days. The parent reps also facilitate the social interaction among families in the club.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Member of the Management Committee
- Attending management committee meetings and passing on comments and suggestions from other parents and players within the team
- Kit requests and distribution in conjunction with the kit coordinator
- Setting up and running a WhatsApp Group where parents and players can communicate
- Communication to parents on training details and match details
- Liaison with parents and passing on ideas/requests from parent
- Co-ordination of weekly training sessions
- Presence at training if less than 2 coaches available
- Co-ordination of monthly Goalkeeper training sessions.
- Administration of Team Sheets on match day
- Payment of Referees
- Taking photographs and videos of the team for publication on social media of the club
- Provide details of score, WOM and goal scorers on match days for publication on social media
- Completion of match returns on the RFYL website
- Communication about club events (race night, Christmas party annual celebration etc) collecting numbers and money.
- Encourage parents to support club events
- Help organise club events
- Co-ordination of annual Tesco bag pack
- Co-ordination of annual Flamingo Land Tournament
- Communication of Remembrance Day service and distribution of poppies
- Distribution of Christmas gifts from the club
- Distribution and collection of raffle tickets and money for annual raffle.